Beginners Level - German Language Course (Level A1 & A2)
There are some easy ways in which an individual can learn German. Let’s say for example while introducing him/herself in a classroom, while communicating with people, while in a café, while having a group discussion, while travelling and more. In the German language classes for beginners, you will be guided through expressions, grammar and pronunciation step by step. This course provided by our German language institute is based on level A1 and A2.
After completing this level, the learner can:
- Understand and use familiar, everyday expressions and very simple sentences, which relate to the satisfying of concrete needs.
- Introduce him/herself and others as well as ask others about themselves – e.g. where they live, who they know and what they own.
- Communicate in a simple manner if the person they are speaking to speaks slowly and clearly and is willing to help.
- Understand sentences and commonly used expressions associated with topics directly related to his/her direct circumstances (e.g. personal information or information about his/her family, shopping, work, immediate surroundings).
- Make him/her understood in simple, routine situations dealing with a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and common topics.
- Describe his/her background and education, immediate surroundings and other things associated with immediate needs in a simple way
- Call - 9899984123