German-Indo Education Fair
5th German-Indo Education Fair 2019 is an opportunity to get admission in the top ranked German universities with zero tuition fees. You can also participate on scholarship test which will lead to up to 100% funding.
What to bring in the event:
a) 5 set academic documents for on spot confirmation. b) 3 Photos c) Passport copy d) Resume e) Experience Letter f) Language proficiency certificate for German or English
Why choose Germany for your studies?
Germany is the world’s 3rd largest economy. As we all are well informed regarding education in Germany. Topmost universities in the world known as TU9 universities are also situated in Germany.
- German Universities are considered best in the World for Engineering & IT programs.
- Schengen visa ( i.e. issued for Germany) allows you to travel all over Europe.
- The cost of living in Germany is the cheapest in Europe, i.e. less than Euro 8640 per year.
- Students are allowed to stay for 1.5 years after the completion of the study program
- Learning the German language will open the doors to various cultural centers of Europe
- Immense job opportunities. Over 1 Lac Engineers and IT professionals required in Germany. Average salary of Rs. 50 Lacs.
- FREE education at Bachelor and Master level in all fields in German Universities, Quality education from State-Funded Universities with No Tuition Fees.
- Well-known brands are from Germany like Mercedes Benz, BMW, Volkswagen, Adidas, Audi, Allianz, Lufthansa, etc.
- Arguably the only country in the world where completion of study programs is smoothly followed by a paid internship in top MNCs that eventually lead to full-time placement.
- German is the language of one of the major economic players in the European Union.
- Germany's strong economic position has also led to the use of German as the preferred language of commerce in a number of Eastern European countries.