Why Study in Netherlands?
Favorable tuition rates and plenty of English language courses (the Dutch are generally known for their fluency in English as a second language). You can find more than 120,000 international students were studying in the Netherlands.
Facts about Netherlands:
• The Kingdom of The Netherlands, is a country, situated in Western Europe
• Official language is Dutch language
• The Netherlands is a world leader in the field of art and culture
• The port of Rotterdam is the largest in the world and Amsterdam's Schiphol Airport is amongst the world's busiest points
• Situated in the midst of Europe Holland creates favorable possibilities for the journeys through the country’s neighbors. Paris, London, Berlin and Brussels are located in the hour of flight out of Schiphol
• The Netherlands a developed industrial country of high technologies and the intensive agriculture, oriented for the export. Economically stable Holland, often named a centre of World Trade, is the place for the business activity of many international companies.
Achievers ranking for Netherlands universities is based on compilation from various rankings and feedback from our students placed in these universities.
Ranking of universities and institutions offering business courses in Netherlands.
There are a few similarities between the two tests. Firstly, they both are formalized tests for college admissions and scholarship purposes. Secondly, they both are predictable tests which can be cracked through sufficient study and practice.
Most students at the test will feel nervous. This is quite normal. In fact, it can actually be quite helpful in terms of motivation. It may make you alert and help you to focus. The aim is for you to try to perform at your optimum level.